Stainless Steel Case – Slate Grey Dial
Ref: LCF025 - Caliber n°126.01
Hosted in a new collection of timepieces, this new movement combines a convenient and userfriendly functionality with pure design and optimal visibility.
Entirely designed in-house, the Galet Annual Calendar School Piece embodies all the values and spirit, Laurent Ferrier infuses in all his creations.
This new timepiece was developed with the aim of ensuring extremely smooth handling, while also ensuring visual balance, readability and performance in all circumstances – all values dear to Laurent Ferrier.
With its date and month fast-adjustment by simply turning the crown forward and backward, this new timepiece offers a great experience to the wearer.
- Manual winding calibre LF126.01.
- Swiss lever escapement
- Balance Screw
- Hours and Minutes in the centre. Small seconds at 6 o´clock. Power reserve area indicator on the back side.
- Semi-instantaneous calendar. Days and month semi-instantaneous apertures.
- Crown for winding, time-setting, calendar central hand and months. Push button at 10 O´clock for days of the week.
- Correction forward / backward of the calendar on intermediate position.
- Movement diameter
- 31.60 mm (14´´´).
- 5.80 mm.
- 3Hz (21´600 /H).
- Power reserve
- 80 hours
- Number of components
- Number of jewels
- 18K / 750 5N red gold, 18K / 750 desert sand yellow gold or stainless steel.
- 40 mm diameter
- 10.10 mm or 12.80 mm including the sapphire crystal
- Domed sapphire crystals, front and back.
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- “Ball-shaped” crown in 18K / 750 5N red gold, 18K / 750 desert sand yellow gold or stainless steel.
- Silver-toned or slate-grey. Vintage-inspired numerals painted in blue.
- Vertical satin brushed on the center and circular satin brushed on the outer circle.
- Small second at 6 O´clock, with circular satin brushed outer circle and snailed finish in the center.
- Bevelled day and month apertures.
- 18K / 750 210Pd white gold.
- Hours and minutes
- “Assegai-shaped”. Painted in white or ruthenium treated.
- baton-type with counterweight. Painted in white or ruthenium treated.
- Painted in red or burgundy.
STRAP AND BUCKLE
- Black alligator leather Alcantara lining.
- Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.