Stainless Steel Case – Red Gold Toned Dial
Laurent Ferrier continues living his watchmaking dream: that of reinterpreting traditional fine watchmaking classics while adding a resolutely modern personal touch.
For his new caliber revealed at Baselworld 2018, Laurent Ferrier decided to address the Minute Repeater.
Representing the ultimate horological complication, the Minute Repeater provides a wealth of inspiration, especially given the importance devoted to every detail of its construction.
Since the wearer experience is the priority for Laurent Ferrier, pleasing acoustics was the first element taken into consideration.
To ensure the sound would be as beautifully rounded as possible, the case has been made of steel, a choice of material accentuating the chime and endowing it with a clear, light tone.
So as to prolong the listening pleasure, the chime lasts is 17 seconds for the longest indications.
Well-modulated spacing of the hours, quarters and minutes chimes is another key characteristic of this model, of which just five will be produced over the two next years.
- Manual winding caliber LF707.01
- Swiss lever escapement
- Balance Screw
- Hours and Minutes in the centre. Small seconds at 6 o´clock.
- 14’’’1/4 (Ø 32.40 mm)
- 5.36 mm
- 3Hz (21´600 /H)
- Power reserve
- 80 hours
- Number of components
- Number of jewels
- Steel, non-water-resistant
- Ø 40 mm diameter
- 10.40 mm or 14.20 mm including the sapphire crystal
- Domed sapphire crystals, front and back
- “Ball-shaped” crown in steel
- 6N red gold colour, vertical satin-brushed finish
- 11 indexes in white gold 18K/750 210 Pd
- Small silver second at 6 o´clock, with a snailed finish in the centre
- 18K / 750 210Pd white gold
- Hours and minutes
STRAP AND BUCKLE
- Brown alligator leather Alcantara lining or beige calf leather Timberland
- Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp