Red Gold Case – Opaline White Dial
Ref: LCF025 - Caliber n°126.01
In 2018, the Galet Annual Calendar Montre Ecole earned the award of GPHG in the Men’s Complication category. This distinction gave Laurent Ferrier the opportunity to offer a new line to this award-winner caliber.
For this edition, Laurent Ferrier was inspired by the Black and White contrast and purity of the Chess Board. Two opaline dials complement the current collection.
Entirely designed in-house, the Galet Annual Calendar School Piece Opaline Black & White embodies all the values and spirit, Laurent Ferrier infuses in all his creations.
These timepieces were developed with the aim of ensuring extremely smooth handling, while also ensuring visual balance, readability and performance in all circumstances – all values dear to Laurent Ferrier.
With its date and month fast-adjustment by simply turning the crown forward and backward, these timepieces offers a great experience to the wearer.
For its annual calendar complication, Laurent Ferrier decided to pay a tribute to its first manual winding movement: The tourbillon double hairspring. The new caliber features a long “blade” type click ratchet which became a distinctive signature.
- Manual winding calibre LF126.01.
- Swiss lever escapement.
- Balance Screw.
- Hours and Minutes in the centre. Small seconds at 6 o´clock. Power reserve area indicator on the back side. Annual calendar: - Calendar central hand. - Day-disc and Month-disc (Automatic correction for months with 30 or 31 days. One manual correction on March 1st)
- Semi-instantaneous calendar. Days and month semi-instantaneous apertures.
- Crown for winding, time-setting, calendar central hand and months. Push button at 10 o´clock for days of the week.
- Correction forward / backward of the calendar on intermediate position of the crown.
- Movement diameter
- 31.60 mm (14´´´).
- 5.80 mm.
- 3Hz (21´600 /H).
- Power reserve
- 80 hours.
- Number of components
- Number of jewels
- 18K/750 5N red gold, 18K/750 yellow gold or stainless steel
- 40 mm diameter.
- 10.10 mm or 12.80 mm including the sapphire crystal.
- Domed sapphire crystals, front and back.
- Water resistance
- “Ball-shaped” crown in stainless steel.
- Opaline black or white
- Vintage-inspired numerals, 1-30 painted in light blue and 31 in red for the black dials or dark blue and burgundy for white dials.
- Small second at 6 o´clock, with circular satin brushed outer circle and snailed finish in the center.
- Bevelled day and month apertures.
- 18K/750 210Pd white gold.
- Hours and minutes
- “Assegai-shaped”. Painted in white for the black dials or ruthenium treated for the white dials.
- baton-type with counterweight. Painted in white for the black dials or ruthenium treated for the white dials.
- Painted in red for the black dials and burgundy for the white dials.
- Honey alligator leather Alcantara lining for white dials or matt grey Alligator leather with Alcantara lining for black dials.
- Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp.