RED GOLD CASE – BROWN MOTHER-OF-PEARL
Laurent Ferrier has decided to treat its emblematic Galet Micro-Rotor model to a feminine interpretation.
The movement has remained unchanged and loyal to the stringent demands of Laurent Ferrier in the domain of mechanical horology and finishing. Meanwhile, the more distinctly rounded case comes in a 39 mm diameter to ensure a closer fit and even more comfort on a ladies’ wrist.
For the dial, Laurent Ferrier has chosen mother-of-pearl, which radiates a unique velvety feel due to its natural character. It is enriched with a stylised décor featuring voluptuous arabesque motif, delicately interwoven foliage or the refined detail of an exquisite embroidery.
The pure, uncluttered dial is graced with a diamond at 12 o’clock to enhance its readability.
The Lady F models are interpreted to adapt to various situations of wear.
- FBN Calibre 229.01, automatic winding with pawl-fitted micro-rotor, 80-hour power reserve
- hours, minutes
- Movement diameter
- 14’’’ = 31.60 mm
- Movement thickness
- 4.35 mm
- Number of parts
- Number of jewels
- 21,600 vph (3Hz)
- 18K white gold 210Pd non-rhodiumed or 5N red gold
- Snow setting
- approx. 218 brilliant-cut diamonds (1.4 cts)
- Water resistance
- to 30 m
- Case diameter
- 39 mm
- Case thickness
- 11.10 mm
- Tahitian mother-of-pearl or blue mother-of-pearl, brilliant-cut diamond at 12 o’clock
- “Assegai-shaped” in 18K/750 gold, leaf-shaped for the hours and minutes
- in satin lined with blue or brown alligator leather
- pin buckle or double-blade folding clasp in 18K/750 white gold or 5N red gold