White Gold Case – Opaline Black Dial
Ref: LCF004, LCF013 or LCF024
The iconic Micro-Rotor from Laurent Ferrier offers two new dials in its collection, an Opaline Black or White, two dials of purity and unparalleled elegance with which to enchant enthusiasts of the finest watchmaking.
A subtle blend of past memories and contemporary techniques, the Galet Micro-Rotor is an impressive compendium of horological innovations. Its self-winding movement with off-centred winding micro-rotor stems from an exclusive development inspired by Abraham-Louis Breguet’s échappement naturel.
The Galet Micro Rotor is an elegant and efficient timepiece, equipped with an exclusive in-house movement developed, assembled and adjusted in the Laurent Ferrier workshops.
The curve of the case reflects the brand’s pure, restrained design codes. It is pebble-shaped (galet in French) in a nod to the large and refined historical watch models. It is equipped with a ball-shaped winding-crown ensuring more pleasant handling.
The excessively noisy ball-bearing system has been replaced by a more traditional horological mechanism with pawls.
The automatic winding movement, visible exclusively through the sapphire caseback is crafted in the finest traditional manner with a rating precision duly certified by Besançon Observatory
As with all watches bearing the Laurent Ferrier signature, each detail of this version of the Galet Classic has been meticulously chosen and crafted with rigorous care.
In endowing the Galet Micro Rotor with such attributes, Laurent Ferrier demonstrates its unconditional respect for classical fine watchmaking. Time should have no hold over this model that displays an authentic sense of detail.
- Caliber FBN 229.01, automatic micro-rotor winding with unidirectional clicket, with a power reserve of 72 hours
- Natural escapement
- Balance screw
- hours, minutes, small second at 6 o´clock
- - Micro-rotor: fixed between the mainplate and the micro-rotor bridge
- - Silicon escapement with double impulse on the balance
- - Micro-rotor mounted on a shockproof system, silentbloc
- Movement diameter
- 14’’’ = 31,60 mm
- 4,35 mm
- 21’600 A/h (3Hz)
- 40 mm for Original or Montre Ecole and 41x41mm (45.35mm across) for Square
- 10.70 mm for Original or Montre Ecole and 11.10 mm for Square
- Domed sapphire crystals, front and back
- Water resistance
- 30 meters
- ‘’Ball-shaped’’ crown in stainless steel or 18K/750 210Pd white gold
- Opaline Black or White
- 18K/750 210Pd white gold
- Small second at 6 o´clock
- 18K/750 210 Pd white gold
- Hours and minutes
- Honey alligator leather Alcantara lining
- Pin buckle or a double blade folding clasp