Stainless Steel Case – Beige SuperLuminova
Representing a subtle blend of traditions and contemporary techniques, the Galet Micro-Rotor features an understated dial concealing a concentrated blend of horological innovations.
Its calibre that is automatically wound by means of an off-centred Micro-Rotor, stems from an exclusive development inspired by the “natural” escapement invented by Abraham-Louis Breguet. This new double direct-impulse escapement fitted directly on the balance is equipped with a silicon lever. This modern construction, combined with the use of cutting-edge materials, maximizes energy efficiency, which in turn ensures high amplitude for the balance and reduces the mechanical force required to wind the mainspring.
The harmonious construction and the technical performances of the Galet Micro-Rotor are part of a global approach envisaged for each of the movement parts, aimed at optimizing energy management – the ultimate goal being to improve user friendliness by more efficient automatic winding of the movement.
- TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Movement: FBN Calibre 229.01, automatic winding with pawl-fitted micro-rotor, 72-hour power reserve
- micro-rotor winding system fixed between the main plate and the micro-rotor bridge
- silicon escapement with double direct impulse on the balance
- a silent block shock protection type system for the micro-rotor
- Indications: hours, minutes, small seconds at 6 o’clock
- Movement diameter: 14’’’ = 31.60 mm
- Movement thickness: 4.35 mm
- Number of parts: 186
- Number of jewels: 35
- Frequency: 21,600 vph (3Hz)
- Case: stainless steel, cushion-shaped
- Water resistance: to 30 m
- Case dimensions: 41x41mm (45.35mm across)
- Case thickness: 11.10 mm
- Dial: black nickel-coloured, vertical satin-brushing, snailed small seconds and slate-grey transfer. Chapter ring coated with Superluminova
- Hands: in 18K/750 gold, “arrow-shaped” for the hours and minutes, baton-shaped for the seconds
- Strap: leather and composite material with green stitching or light brown barbialla calf with Alcantara lining, hand sewn
- Buckle/clasp: pin buckle or double-blade folding clasp in stainless steel