YELLOW GOLD CASE – WHITE ENAMEL DIAL
The Galet Classic watch has decisively proven its worth since being presented in 2010, earned enviable distinctions such as in the 2010 Geneva Watchmaking Grand Prix in the men’s watch category.
The Galet Classic is an elegant and efficient timepiece, equipped with an exclusive in-house movement developed, assembled and adjusted in the Laurent Ferrier workshops.
The curve of the case reflects the brand’s pure, restrained design codes. It is pebble-shaped (galet in French) in a nod to the large and refined historical watch models. It is equipped with a ball-shaped winding-crown ensuring more pleasant handling.
The mechanical hand-wound movement, visible exclusively through the sapphire caseback is fitted with a double balance-spring tourbillon device crafted in the finest traditional manner with a rating precision duly certified by Besançon Observatory
The yellow gold case makes a perfect match with the white grand feu enamel dial punctuated by black painted Roman numerals. The gold hands are “assegai-shaped” for the hours and minutes and baton-shaped for the seconds. A red seconds counter at 6 o’clock is rimmed by a white gold flange that is manually bevelled and polished.As with all watches bearing the Laurent Ferrier signature, each detail of this version of the Galet Classic has been meticulously chosen and crafted with rigorous care.
In endowing the Galet Classic with such attributes, Laurent Ferrier demonstrates its unconditional respect for classical fine watchmaking. Time should have no hold over this model that displays an authentic sense of detail.
TOURBILLON DOUBLE BALANCE SPRING
- 14’’’ (Ø 31.60 mm)
- 5.57 mm
- 3Hz (21600 vibrations/hour)
- Power reserve
- 80 hours
- TOURBILLON FEATURES
- Tourbillon, opposite double balance spring
- Double balance springs “Geneva”
- “Swiss” pallet escapement
- Balance at variable geometry, with screw
- Tourbillon frame carrier in periphery
- "GALET" CLASSIC 18K/750 White gold 210 Pd or Red Gold 5N
- Ø 41 mm (50 mm on horns)
- on material 9.50 mm / on sapphire 12.50 mm 3 parts, middle, bezel and bottom hooked Sapphire bottom, tourbillon movement vision Convex spherical sapphire crystals
- 18K/750 White gold 210 Pd or Red Gold 5N in ball shape
- White, Ivory-colored Grand Feu enamel or black onyx
- Small second hand recessed at 6 o’clock
- Hours & minutes
- baton poised White gold, white gold with ruthenium treatment or white gold white painted
- Wristlet Alligator High Shiny Brown, Grey or Black Hand sewed Alcantara lining
- 20 x 16 mm
- 18K/750 White gold 210 Pd or Red Gold 5N pin buckle or folding clasp