White Gold Case – Slate Grey Dial
Ref: LCF020.02.G1. NG1
Some secrets are best shared: due to requests from customers and collectors eager to savour the view of the Galet Classic Tourbillon’s spectacle not only from the movement but also from the dial, Laurent Ferrier worked on an unusual view of the tourbillon itself, visible from the bottom cage.
The Galet Classic Dual is an elegant and efficient timepiece, equipped with an exclusive in-house movement developed, assembled and adjusted in the Laurent Ferrier workshops.
The curve of the case reflects the brand’s pure, restrained design codes. It is pebble-shaped (galet in French) in a nod to the large and refined historical watch models. It is equipped with a ball-shaped winding-crown ensuring more pleasant handling.
The mechanical hand-wound movement, visible from both sides is fitted with a double balance-spring tourbillon device crafted in the finest traditional manner with a rating precision duly certified by Besançon Observatory
The white gold case surrounds a dial with its circular satin-brushed chapter ring and its sole numeral – a Roman XII – in a raised, powdered silver-toned grey transfer. Delicate is the contrast between the chapter ring and the slate grey-toned vertical satin-brushed finish in the center, accented further by a railway minutes track painted in silver. Indicating the time are Assegai-shaped white gold hands with a ruthenium treatment, standing proud against a light background
As with all watches bearing the Laurent Ferrier signature, each detail of this version of the Galet Classic Dual has been meticulously chosen and crafted with rigorous care.
In endowing the Galet Classic Dual with such attributes, Laurent Ferrier demonstrates its unconditional respect for classical fine watchmaking. Time should have no hold over this model that displays an authentic sense of detail.
- Calibre reference
- LF 619.03
- Hand-wound movement, chronometer-certified
- 14’’’ (Ø 31.60 mm)
- 5.57 mm
- 3Hz (21,600 vibrations/hour)
- Power reserve
- 80 hours
- 187 parts
- 23 jewels
- Central hours and minutes
- Tourbillon carriage visible through the dial and case-back
- Tourbillon, two top-to-tail balance springs
- Two Geneva-type balance-spring stud-holders
- Swiss lever escapement with steel escape-wheel and lever
- Variable-geometry balance with gold adjustment screws
- Peripheral tourbillon carriage driving system
- 18K / 210Pd non-rhodium plated white gold
- Three parts
- case middle, bezel and snap-on case-back
- including the sapphire crystal 12.70 mm
- Sapphire crystal case-back
- Water resistance
- 30 metres
- “Ball-shaped” crown in 18K/ 210Pd white gold
Circular satin-brushed chapter ring, silver-toned vertical satin-brushed finish in the center, accented further by a railway minutes track painted in slate grey. Roman XII – in a raised, powdered silver-toned grey transfer.
- 18K/210Pd white gold with black ruthenium treatment
- Hours & minutes
- Dark blue alligator leather, hand-sewn, Alcantara lining
- 18K white gold 16 mm pin buckle or double-blade folding clasp