Stainless Steel Case – Slate Grey Dial
Ref: LCF 032.AC.AG1 & LCF.032.AC.E01
Laurent Ferrier’s favourite core expressions remain deeply rooted in the horological tradition of the 19th century. These shapes designed by Laurent Ferrier, all available in the Galet (pebble in French) lines are now entering a new era.
With the rectangular Bridge One, Laurent Ferrier marks the launch of a new caliber especially shaped for this new design but also marks the beginning of a new line inspired by the “Passerelle de l’Ile” a very famous bridge in Geneva, on which Laurent Ferrier had a breath-taking view from his room when he was a child.
The non-straight shape of the lugs are part of the magic of this new case, providing an interesting perspective on the overall timepiece but also offering a perfect fit on the wrist and consequently a great sense of comfort.
For this project, a new caliber needed to be designed to be housed in a rectangular case. The LF107.01 was born for this special occasion and again, the horological values dear to Laurent Ferrier are fully respected.
- Manual winding calibre LF107.01
- Swiss lever escapement
- Balance screw
- hours, minutes, small second at 6 o´clock only for the slate grey dial
- Movement dimension
- 3Hz (21’600 Alt/H)
- Power reserve
- Number of components
- Number of jewels
- Stainless steel
- ‘’Ball-shaped’’ crown in stainless steel
- Tinted sapphire
- White Enamel Grand feu dial with slate grey enamelled roman numerals
- Grained slate grey dial with raised XII Roman numeral in white gold
- Small second at 6 o´clock only for the slate grey dial
- Hours and minutes
- “Assegai-Shaped” in white gold
- baton-shape in White Gold
- Honey alligator leather Alcantara lining or Honey timberland leather
- Pin buckle or folding clasp